Roundtable in Toledo
Mundo Sano Foundation is inviting Health reporters to come to Spain to WorldLeish-6 Congress. http://worldleish2017.org
· Mundo Sano will cover the full costs of travelling and accommodation to 2 European Science journalists from EUSJA interested in an active participation in a Roundtable dedicated to “Communication & Neglected Tropical Diseases”.
· DATE: It will be celebrated next May 18th on the World Congress of Leishmaniasis
· LOCATION: The city of TOLEDO (Spain), near Madrid.
· Roundtable will be conducted by DNDi (Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative) Communication manager and wants to bring media and scientific press attention to a big Global health issue as NTDs. (Neglected Tropical Diseases affect 1 every 7 people in the World, they are a diverse group of 17 communicable diseases that prevail in tropical and subtropical conditions in 149 countries and affect more than one billion people, costing developing economies billions of dollars every year. (See more info; http://www.who.int/neglected_diseases/mediacentre/factsheet/en/)
· Interested people must be English spoken and have some experience working on Medicine/Health Divulgation.
· Applicants should send their CV before December 30th to Irene Tato, Manager of Mundo Sano Foundation in Spain, Irene.firstname.lastname@example.org